WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
What's your issue? To get the quickest service, use one of the forms and self-service options from the lists below.
Provide as many details as possible for resolution without waiting for a call back.
Explain your issue with as many details as possible.
For missing/damaged: Upload photos and avoid waiting for a callback.
Communicate with Customer Care and get your order issues resolved.
Form 1 Missing or Damaged Products: http://bit.ly/Missing-Damaged-Form
We take great pride in our work and sometimes mistakes happen.
Purium is committed to make it right.
Form 2 Account Maintenance: https://bit.ly/PuriumCustomerCare
Do you have questions about your order, Smart Order, or account?
Use our Customer Care form for account maintenance, such as editing
and cancelling orders, and upgrading.
Form 3 Ask Purium: http://bit.ly/AskPurium
Form 4 Special Attachments: https://pure-premium.typeform.com/to/sAYr0zb3Do you have documentation to submit to Purium? Upload (max of 2) for tax
ID, name change, business formation documents, etc., using the above form.
FOR ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE AND ORDER PLACEMENT:
Monday – Friday
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM PT
Returns & Will Call Details: Learn details in Policies & Procedures.
Smart Order: Learn details in the Smart Order Blog.
- Placing An Order
- Customers - go to ishoppurium.com and login to your account. Use the "Reset Password" function to have a password link sent to you. Your email address is your user name.
Brand Partners - you may also place an order in your back office at puriumbackoffice.com under the shop tab. If you have forgotten your user name or password, it can be emailed to you and / or reset by using the links.
Edit or Cancel an Existing Order: If you need to modify your order, sign in at ishoppurium.com and go to your order history. The EDIT option becomes available approximately 20 minutes after completing your order. Act quickly as it goes away once the order begins processing.
- Track your Order: Log into ishoppurium.com. The "My Account" tab displays order history. Click on the order number to display tracking #. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped.
- Use the FedEx Delivery Manager App: Most of Purium's orders are sent via FedEx. Download their Delivery Manager App to use these great features:
- Get tracking updates (via text message)
- Request package be held at “hold facility”
- Request a special delivery time (for a fee)
- Add delivery notes
- Set vacation time for all deliveries
- Request to hold your package for 14 days (this is the longest consecutive time period; must wait 6 days to do another hold)
- Use the FedEx “Virtual Assistant” and Customer Chat
- Creating, Editing or Canceling Smart Orders
- Customers - Login to iShop and use the "Smart Order" feature. Click on the Smart Order tab to modify.
Brand Partners - Please create, edit or cancel your Smart Order at puriumbackoffice.com under the "Smart Order" tab.
- Enrolling or Upgrading to Brand Partner
- To Enroll as a New Brand Partner: Please enroll at puriumenrollment.com
To Upgrade as a existing Customer to a Brand Partner: Login at ishoppurium.com and chose the upgrade button. For extra support, watch the Training Video: vimeo.com/423372389
- Redeem Rewards Points
- Phone App Support
Do you have a product question?
The Purium blog contains tons of product information at your fingertips. Use the search bar to find blogs by product name or topics.
Browse Blog: http://blog.puriumcorp.com/
Facebook Support Group
Use the search bar in our Support group to see how the Purium community has experienced your concern. Use #AskDave when posting questions on the page so our Co-Owner Dave Sandoval can answer. Be sure to the use Search Bar to look for your inquiry before asking a question.